Travel Options – Driving from Ferry Ports
From St Malo it is @ 185 miles to La Menantelierre, allow 4 hours to drive this route
From Le Havre it is @ 285 miles to La Menantelierre, allow 5 hours to drive this route
From Cherbourg it is @ 287 miles to La Menantelierre, allow 5 hours to drive this route
Satellite Navigation co-ordinates are: 46.612679 -0.612358
Use the Autoroutes.fr website to calculate the cost of your journey in France including Tolls and Fuel. If you are likely to be driving in France on a regular basis you could consider obtaining a Liber-t tag pass, Rhinocarhire.com have a special offer available that means you can avoid the €10 application fee and you don’t even have to hire a car through them to enjoy this discount.
You can also plot routes using Via Michelin which provides comprehensive route information.
Please check our Driving in France page for advice to ensure your safety and well-being.
Also check our Car Hire page for advice on the DVLA Code requirement effective 2015
Check out our fuel page for advice on petrol stations in France. We have included advice on the most economic petrol station in Calais and suggest you fill up before returning to the UK to save yourself a tidy sum.
Travelling from the Channel Tunnel
- Poitiers – approximately 1 hours drive from La Menantelierre
- La Rochelle – approximately 1 hours drive from La Menantelierre
- Nantes – approximately 90 minutes drive from La Menantelierre
- Angers – approximately 120 minutes drive from La Menantelierre
- Bordeaux – approximately 160 minutes drive from La Menantelierre
- Limoges – – approximately 180 minutes drive from La Menantelierre
Check out our fuel for advice on petrol stations closest to hire car drop off points. Also be aware of the pitfalls of Speeding in France – we would hate for you to have your holiday ruined by the attention of the Gendarmes!